[2015-11-21] GalaxyFest Write In

Post events that would interest authors along the Front Range. Conventions? Author related conferences? We would love to hear about it.
JL Zenor
Young Adult

[2015-11-21] GalaxyFest Write In

Post by JL Zenor » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:37 am

Galaxy Fest has asked me to help setup an author related event for November, and I'm going to do my best to make sure it's advertised as "Galaxy Fest and Midnight Writer's Society presents..." or something like that. :D

So far I have 3 authors and 2 publishers who have agreed to join us for this event. Brian is working on securing a location for the event.

The date will be Saturday, November 21st. This will be a write in, for people to write their stories, and we will have several author panels throughout the day, as well as time for authors to sell their books and will give a chance for people to talk with the authors at their table. Basically it will be like a mini one day convention with only authors. Perfect, right?

Oh, and we will have our table there! :D
Hugh Howey wrote:In everything you do as an author, work harder than anyone else around you. Want it more than you want anything else in life. Even if fortune doesn’t favor you, you’ll have zero regrets, and you’ll create something you’re proud of.
Check out my books: Rite of Passage

JL Zenor
Young Adult

Re: Galaxy Fest Write In

Post by JL Zenor » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:16 pm

There is now a FaceBook event for this.

https://www.facebook.com/events/544536482377625/
Hugh Howey wrote:In everything you do as an author, work harder than anyone else around you. Want it more than you want anything else in life. Even if fortune doesn’t favor you, you’ll have zero regrets, and you’ll create something you’re proud of.
Check out my books: Rite of Passage