MW Anthology - Domesticated Velociraptors

Post events that would interest authors along the Front Range. Conventions? Author related conferences? We would love to hear about it.
JL Zenor
Young Adult

MW Anthology - Domesticated Velociraptors

Post by JL Zenor » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:48 pm

The Midnight Writers are putting together our second anthology. The topic: Domesticated Velociraptors.

All information about the submission can be found on our Submissions page.

Feel free to discuss the project here.
Hugh Howey wrote:In everything you do as an author, work harder than anyone else around you. Want it more than you want anything else in life. Even if fortune doesn’t favor you, you’ll have zero regrets, and you’ll create something you’re proud of.
Check out my books: Rite of Passage

Joe
Flash Fiction

Re: MW Anthology - Domesticated Velociraptors

Post by Joe » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:37 pm

So I've got an idea for this year's Anthology. Although I may not have a lot of weight in the group, I wanted to mention that I think a cool theme would be to create an urban legend.
This calls for cake!

JL Zenor
Young Adult

Re: MW Anthology - Domesticated Velociraptors

Post by JL Zenor » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:06 am

Hey Joe. Neat idea. You should expand on that and explain it in our topic for next year: 2017 Anthology Topic Discussion
Hugh Howey wrote:In everything you do as an author, work harder than anyone else around you. Want it more than you want anything else in life. Even if fortune doesn’t favor you, you’ll have zero regrets, and you’ll create something you’re proud of.
Check out my books: Rite of Passage