2016 Anthology Progress

An open discussion about anything related to the Midnight Writers. What events you saw us at, progress on the anthologies, or anything else you may want to know.
JL Zenor
Young Adult

Re: 2016 Anthology Progress

Post by JL Zenor » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:11 pm

Proof copies of the anthology have been ordered! :D
Hugh Howey wrote:In everything you do as an author, work harder than anyone else around you. Want it more than you want anything else in life. Even if fortune doesn’t favor you, you’ll have zero regrets, and you’ll create something you’re proud of.
Check out my books: Rite of Passage

Hokieshibe
Blank Page

Post by Hokieshibe » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:14 pm

Hooray! Can't wait to see it!

JL Zenor
Young Adult

Post by JL Zenor » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:43 pm

Here it is! We have a few minor changes to make, but for the most part it's ready to go.

Hugh Howey wrote:In everything you do as an author, work harder than anyone else around you. Want it more than you want anything else in life. Even if fortune doesn’t favor you, you’ll have zero regrets, and you’ll create something you’re proud of.

JL Zenor
Young Adult

Post by JL Zenor » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:02 pm

For those who have not heard, we have started production of the audiobook of this anthology! :D