Website Redesign

Discuss anything off-topic in this forum.
JL Zenor
Young Adult

Website Redesign

Post by JL Zenor » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:01 am

What do you guys think of the website? I spent way too much time on it, but I finally got the list of books and list of authors the way I want them.

I pretty much just put the information provided to me (for already published works). If I missed anything, just let me know and I'll add it. Websites, etc.

So, what do you think?
Hugh Howey wrote:In everything you do as an author, work harder than anyone else around you. Want it more than you want anything else in life. Even if fortune doesn’t favor you, you’ll have zero regrets, and you’ll create something you’re proud of.
Check out my books: Rite of Passage

JL Zenor
Young Adult

Re: Website Redesign

Post by JL Zenor » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:05 am

To do:

add a list of events
New logo image
Add social media links
Hugh Howey wrote:In everything you do as an author, work harder than anyone else around you. Want it more than you want anything else in life. Even if fortune doesn’t favor you, you’ll have zero regrets, and you’ll create something you’re proud of.

RonfarZ3
Chapter Book

Post by RonfarZ3 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:55 am

I think it looks awesome. Definitely has a more refined feel compared to the previous site.

I also agree with the priorities of the To do list (list of events seems pretty critical, imho).
The Fluxion Trilogy available on Smashwords! Follow BMW the Author on Twitter and Facebook!

JL Zenor
Young Adult

Post by JL Zenor » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:03 am

RonfarZ3 wrote:I think it looks awesome. Definitely has a more refined feel compared to the previous site.

I also agree with the priorities of the To do list (list of events seems pretty critical, imho).
Thank you. Been spending way too many hours on that.

As for the events, yeah, that's critical, but the harder one to pull off in a way that matches the professional/refined feel of the website. I'll work on that next week. My goal is to have it done before Mile HI Con.

RonfarZ3
Chapter Book

Post by RonfarZ3 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:29 pm

Saw that the "events" tab is up on the main page. It looks great! Good job.
The Fluxion Trilogy available on Smashwords! Follow BMW the Author on Twitter and Facebook!

JL Zenor
Young Adult

Post by JL Zenor » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:04 pm

RonfarZ3 wrote:Saw that the "events" tab is up on the main page. It looks great! Good job.
Thanks! That is a new feature that I got up... sometime this week. I don't know, all the days are blurring together now.

The next upcoming event is now in the footer of every page as well.