So like . . .did Joe die?

Discuss anything off-topic in this forum.
Joe
Flash Fiction

So like . . .did Joe die?

Post by Joe » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:32 pm

Nope. Thank you for asking though. I've had ZERO access to the internet lately. I've been on the brink of homelessness but recently got myself a job working with patients for hospitals around the country. It pays good, and it's a pretty relaxed job.

Now, the reason I was able to get a hold of any serious internet tonight is because I've trekked through a couple of miles just to hit up a library in the middle of town.

Jon, yes I am getting to the short story for the anthology, I just need a little more patience, and I'm sorry it's taking so long to get back to you.

Right now I'm just in the middle of a huge transition in my life, and this court case has nearly ended me for good emotionally.

I am still writing, but lately it's been by hand, and that kind of sucks if it's your only option. Haven't had any serious amounts of internet lately, and it's quite an odyssey if I want to reach out to you guys.

Like I said, I really am sorry, and I know the deadline is April first. and march is fast approaching us. I'll check back in again when I have any solid connections to the net.
This calls for cake!

JL Zenor
Young Adult

Re: So like . . .did Joe die?

Post by JL Zenor » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:53 pm

We miss hearing from you, Joe! Take your time, you still have a couple of months until the deadline (April 30, by the way, that changed) :)

How are you almost homeless? Things not going well with living with your brother? I'm glad you got a job! Take care of yourself.
Hugh Howey wrote:In everything you do as an author, work harder than anyone else around you. Want it more than you want anything else in life. Even if fortune doesn’t favor you, you’ll have zero regrets, and you’ll create something you’re proud of.
Check out my books: Rite of Passage