Welcome NaNoWriMoers!

Discuss anything off-topic in this forum.
JL Zenor
Young Adult

Welcome NaNoWriMoers!

Post by JL Zenor » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:27 pm

For those joining us after NaNoWriMo, welcome! Introduce yourself!

We plan on continuing the social aspects of NaNo to encourage us to keep writing throughout the year, albeit to a lesser degree. We look forward to having you join us and hope that we can make this an awesome writing community to help each other out.
Hugh Howey wrote:In everything you do as an author, work harder than anyone else around you. Want it more than you want anything else in life. Even if fortune doesn’t favor you, you’ll have zero regrets, and you’ll create something you’re proud of.
Check out my books: Rite of Passage

RonfarZ3
Chapter Book

Re: Welcome NaNoWriMoers!

Post by RonfarZ3 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:12 pm

Hello everyone!
I'm RonfarZ3 (aka Benjamin M. Weilert) and I'm the Municipal Liaison to the Colorado Springs Region of NaNoWriMo.
I've been doing NaNo for six years now and have won every time. I have self-published my first three novels in various forms, and learned a lot in doing so. Now that my second trilogy is complete, I'm looking for people to read it and give me some feedback so I can make it much better than my first trilogy (check the Critiques and Beta Readers section of the forums if you're interested).
I may have done NaNo for six years, but I have at least 10 more years of stories in me!
The Fluxion Trilogy available on Smashwords! Follow BMW the Author on Twitter and Facebook!