Pokémon GO!

Discuss anything off-topic in this forum.
RonfarZ3
Chapter Book

Pokémon GO!

Post by RonfarZ3 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:24 am

So, this is definitely a thing I've jumped on, bandwagon and all (although I do have some serious nostalgia for this stuff, even up to the modern Generations).
What is y'all's experience?
What team did you join?
Any rare finds so far?
Pretty much, if there's anything you want to say about Pokémon GO, let's discuss it in this thread!
The Fluxion Trilogy available on Smashwords! Follow BMW the Author on Twitter and Facebook!

JL Zenor
Young Adult

Re: Pokémon GO!

Post by JL Zenor » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:05 pm

Level 8. Team Mystic. 30 Pokemon captured, 31 sighted.

It's fun! :D
Hugh Howey wrote:In everything you do as an author, work harder than anyone else around you. Want it more than you want anything else in life. Even if fortune doesn’t favor you, you’ll have zero regrets, and you’ll create something you’re proud of.
Check out my books: Rite of Passage

ALKessler
Short Story

Post by ALKessler » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:45 pm

I'm playing, but I'm only level 6. I'm limited to my walking and movement, so I don't actually get to go far at all...I think once Theo is born we'll be play a little bit more because I can go for longer walks and adventures. (in theory) I think I have 25 pokemon, but it won't let me log in right now to check lol.

RonfarZ3
Chapter Book

Post by RonfarZ3 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:53 am

I'll admit there's a few things that have started to make the game a little less fun. The server issues really take me out of the immersiveness of it, but when I am playing I do need to be in areas to see others playing it, otherwise it's a bit like playing a video game on my phone outside (without the social aspect to make it fun).

That being said, I'm a slave to the grind and will go on a walk around the park behind my house almost every day just to get some more 'mons to level up.

Also, GO TEAM MYSTIC!
The Fluxion Trilogy available on Smashwords! Follow BMW the Author on Twitter and Facebook!

JL Zenor
Young Adult

Post by JL Zenor » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:23 pm

I've been too wrapped up in moving to play much. And when I do want to do something the servers are usually down so I haven't even been trying much lately.
Hugh Howey wrote:In everything you do as an author, work harder than anyone else around you. Want it more than you want anything else in life. Even if fortune doesn’t favor you, you’ll have zero regrets, and you’ll create something you’re proud of.
Check out my books: Rite of Passage

RonfarZ3
Chapter Book

Post by RonfarZ3 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:09 am

Yeah, the servers seem to have gotten worse, probably because of all the new countries playing it now. I want to go out and hit Downtown, but if I can't even get it to load, I need to make sure GO is always the second reason I'm out there.