Aeronaut's Windlass - Jim Butcher

Discuss your favorite books or authors here.
JL Zenor
Young Adult

Aeronaut's Windlass - Jim Butcher

Post by JL Zenor » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:27 pm

A completely new series by Jim Butcher. I just finished the book and it was a lot of fun to read.

The ending battle really makes me want to read the Master and Commander series. It's a hint of steampunk with airships. Very cool. :) Can't wait for the next one.
Hugh Howey wrote:In everything you do as an author, work harder than anyone else around you. Want it more than you want anything else in life. Even if fortune doesn’t favor you, you’ll have zero regrets, and you’ll create something you’re proud of.
Check out my books: Rite of Passage

Joe
Flash Fiction

Re: Aeronaut's Windlass - Jim Butcher

Post by Joe » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:08 pm

Wow that actually sounds like quite the fun read. Because of your last suggestion, however, I'm going to be busy for quite a while trying to finish the Silo Series by Hugh Howey. :cry:
This calls for cake!

JL Zenor
Young Adult

Re: Aeronaut's Windlass - Jim Butcher

Post by JL Zenor » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:27 pm

Enjoy. I didn't really get very far in book 2. It was interesting... but at the same time was a bit boring. So I never got to book 3.
Hugh Howey wrote:In everything you do as an author, work harder than anyone else around you. Want it more than you want anything else in life. Even if fortune doesn’t favor you, you’ll have zero regrets, and you’ll create something you’re proud of.
Check out my books: Rite of Passage